All Lewis Central students must be registered for school through this online system.
Once you have your 2022-2023 snapcode
you can click here to access the registration site
or click the link in the email that you received!
Here are some target dates!
The week of July 25, 2022
Online registration will begin for returning and pre-registered students.
August 8, 2022
Registration Fairs will be held from 2:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m.
We encourage you to submit student registrations online without coming on-site for registration support if at all possible.
On-site registration support:
- This year, on-site registration support is limited to families new to the district and families who have limited access to technology and need support.
- Fees should be paid online. (If not paid online as described above, invoices will be sent once school starts if not fully paid.)
- Class lists and student schedules will not be available at registration and will be communicated as soon as they are available.
- On-site Registration Support will be available at all four buildings on Monday, August 8 from 2:00-6:00 pm.
- Face coverings are encouraged (but not required) for all unvaccinated persons.
- Please do not bring children on-site if at all possible.
- Computers will be available and you will need to bring this email with you if you need help or access to complete the online process.
We will begin registration by notifying parents of returning and pre-registered students through email that registration is open. Emails will be sent beginning July 25 to email addresses on file in PowerSchool for the child's primary contact. This will be followed-up with a letter, one for each child for those who have not yet started the online process. If we do not have an email on file for you in PowerSchool, you should receive a letter no later than July 29 sent to the student's home address.
The email and letter will contain instructions and information you need to log in and successfully complete the registration process. This includes a "snapcode" specific to each student that you will use to associate the account that you create with the information for your child.
A few days after you have completed the registration process for each child, we ask that you visit your eFunds for Schools account to pay fees, buy activity tickets, yearbooks, etc. Your registration fees should appear for you there (once entered by the school) and you can pay them online, along with adding lunch money to your lunch account, buying an activity ticket or yearbook, etc. Some fees may be added to your account at a later time, e.g. band instrument rentals or other specific course fees.
If you have not yet created an eFunds for Schools account, the instructions are right there on the login page for eFunds. You will need your student's ID number (on the email and letter toward the bottom of the page) to add students to your eFunds account. Remember, your registration is not considered complete until fees have been paid. Past unpaid fees including any unpaid Chromebook repair charges will also be assessed. (Some fees may be charged at a later time, e.g. band and choir fees...)
For any technical difficulties encountered during the enrollment process, please contact PowerSchool Enrollment using these channels.
- A direct link to PowerSchool Enrollment Family Support can be accessed here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/reg
- You can contact or "live chat" with PowerSchool Enrollment Family Technical Support at https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Support-Case-Chat/ct-p/SupportCaseChat
- For PowerSchool Enrollment phone support, call (866) 752-6850, Monday through Friday, 8-5 pm EST.
- For parent password issues, please contact your school directly.