School Improvement Advisory Committee
The Board of Education appoints and charges the Community Advisory to make recommendations that are data-driven and aligned with needs assessment results. Specifically, the Community Advisory is to:
- Analyze and interpret needs assessment data collected at five-year intervals. Ongoing analysis and interpretation will empower the Advisory to be responsive and to make recommendations to the school board about:
- Major education needs;
- Student learning goals;
- Long-range goals that address reading, mathematics, science achievement, and other locally determined indicators.
- Make annual recommendations to the school board using a wide range of data sources. Recommendations will center around:
- Progress toward annual improvement goals addressing reading, math, science, and other locally determined indicators;
- Revision or formulation of the next year's annual improvement goals.
The membership of this committee is made up of student, parents, teachers, administration and community members that are annually appointed by the Board of Education and meet 4-6 times throughout the year. We are always seeking active participants. If you are interested in volunteering for this committee, please contact Dave Black at 712-366-8202 or email him at email@example.com. We especially need males and racially diverse participation but everyone interested is encouraged to be considered for appointment to the group.
|Chad Nation||Jackie Bode-Steinke||Eric Knost||Olivia Arkfeld|
|Tiffany Nation||DeAnn Franks||Dave Black||Kaeden Bach|
|Lesley Sprague||Alex Paulus||Kim Jones||Korey Wells|
|Stephanie Bach||Sam Schroeder||Laurie Thies|
|Jeremy Bach||Carrie Recher||Andrea Raes|
|Jessica Rosenberg||Mandy Vincent||Joel Beyenhof|
|Jillian Andersen||Rachel Witte||Mandie Reynolds|
|Angie Stoufer||Taylor Lund||Dana Barker|
|Amy Peterson||Jen Dekker||Erica Kenoyer|
|Carol Fassbinder-Orth||Jackie Bode-Steinke|
|Amy Graeve||Kelly Carr|