905.1 R4 Facility Use - Event Clean-Up Guidelines
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE DONE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING:
- SWEEP ALL AREAS THAT ARE USED!
- SPOT MOP ALL SPILLS!
- FLUSH ALL COMMODES AND URINALS. OUR MAINTENANCE PEOPLE WILL DO THE SANITIZING!
- PICK UP ALL EQUIPMENT THAT WAS USED – CHAIRS, TABLES, ETC!
- DUMP ALL TRASH CANS IN THE DUMPSTERS!
- BE SURE ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE CLOSED AND LOCKED!
DO NOT PROP ANY DOOR OPEN at any time during use of the facilities.
If you should have any questions regarding these rules for clean-up please call the Activities Office at 366-8245.
We take pride in our facilities and enjoy being able to give certain groups the availability to use them without charging. We hope you will take that same kind of pride and help us with the above rules.
- Series 900 Buildings & Grounds