504.3R2 Time, Place and Manner Restrictions
All other publications that are not official school publications may be disseminated on school grounds subject to the following conditions:
- The publication may be distributed before or after school at any entrance or exit to the school building, or in the parking lot.
- The publication may not identify itself as affiliated with or under the sponsorship of the school.
- The publication may not be obscene, libelous or slanderous; nor may the publication be vulgar, indecent or obscene to any audience of minors.
- The publication may not encourage other students to violate school or board rules, commit an unlawful act or cause the material and substantial disruption of the orderly operation of the school.
- These restrictions shall apply to any other manner of speech, including conduct, demonstration, or oratory. Violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action against the students responsible for the violation.
- Series 500 Students