- Inspiring Excellence!
- We develop passionate, innovative, adaptable learners prepared to embrace the challenges of the future and make a positive difference in their community.
- Student focus - We foster a passion for learning by developing the whole child.
- Opportunity - Each person deserves to engage in experiences that help him or her grow and excel.
- Collaboration - We embrace differences to work together productively.
- Excellence - Higher expectations yield higher results for everyone.
- Community - We create a sense of belonging through demonstration of respect, acceptance and pride.
- Innovation - We seek new ways to make learning environments more exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Our district goals:
- All students will aim to exceed 100% of their typical growth goals and meet their stretch growth goals (where available) on district-wide assessments.
We will expand high‐quality work‐based learning experiences in high‐demand careers for all students, particularly traditionally underrepresented students.
All of our buildings will implement a clearly articulated process for intervening and progress monitoring in math, literacy and SEL that utilizes data-based decisions and evidence-based practices/resources.
Teachers will utilize the Danielson Framework as a tool for self-assessment, reflection and goal setting for the purpose of improving student learning and achievement.
We will implement a district-wide SEL initiative, provide effective staff training, and more effectively involve our community in issues related to mental health and well-being.
We will seek out grants/alternate funding sources, increase our undesignated unspent balance in the general fund by controlling expenses and ensure competitive salaries to better attract and retain a quality workforce.
Board meetings are normally held in the Educational Resource Center on the first and third Mondays of each month. Most can also be watched on the Lewis Central YouTube channel.
|Superintendent||Dr. Brent Hoesing|
|School Improvement Specialist||Dave Black|
|Building and Grounds Director||Jim Ettleman|
|Transportation Director||Chuck Skokan|
|Board Secretary/Business Manager||Andrea Raes|
|Special Populations Coordinator||Laurie Thies|
|Curriculum/Instruction||Dr. Lisa Hartman|