- Inspiring Excellence!
- We develop passionate, innovative, adaptable learners prepared to embrace the challenges of the future and make a positive difference in their community.
- Student focus - We foster a passion for learning by developing the whole child.
- Opportunity - Each person deserves to engage in experiences that help him or her grow and excel.
- Collaboration - We embrace differences to work together productively.
- Excellence - Higher expectations yield higher results for everyone.
- Community - We create a sense of belonging through demonstration of respect, acceptance and pride.
- Innovation - We seek new ways to make learning environments more exciting, challenging and rewarding.
Our district goals:
- Focus efforts of school improvement on accelerating growth for all students and on closing the gaps for students with IEPs and FRL.
- Expand and improve the integration of technology throughout the system.
- Intervene in timely and effective ways to help meet the needs of all students.
- Support innovative teaching practices and instructional methods to more precisely engage and address the learning needs of all students.
- Promote the well-being of students.
Board meetings are normally held in the Educational Resource Center on the first and third Mondays of each month.
|Superintendent||Dr. Eric Knost|
|School Improvement Specialist||Dave Black|
|Operations Director||Randy Portrey|
|Board Secretary/Business Manager||Andrea Raes|
|Special Populations Coordinator||Laurie Thies|