Welcome to the LC Elementary Parent Teacher Association Homepage
Parent + School + Community = Success!
PTA Mission Statement
The mission of the Lewis Central PTA is to support and advocate for the needs of our districts’ elementary students and teachers by partnering with district leadership, families, and the local public to foster a sense of community and growth that enables students to feel known, valued, and connected.
2022-2023 PTA Goals
- Provide opportunities to increase school spirit, encourage family-school connections, and promote community involvement among elementary students, staff, and families.
- Maximize the impact of the PTA by increasing interest, involvement, and understanding of the role the PTA plays within the Lewis Central Community.
- Activate and operationalize volunteer support for PTA programs and events.
- Increase official PTA membership by 3x the 2020 membership numbers.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support programs, events, and initiatives in the elementary schools that align with our mission of supporting and advocating for the needs of students and teachers.
PTA Board Members
- Marsha Wright, Board President
- JJ Reese, Board Vice President
- Shauntel Nutile, Board Secretary
- Stephanie Bach, Board Treasurer
- Tiffany Nation, Board Media Specialist
- Missy Cohrs, Board Fundraising VP
- Danielle Brandt, Board Membership Coordinator
- Kathy Pregon, Kreft Teacher Liaison
- Collin Fast, Darla Dixon – Titan Hill Teacher Liaisons
- For parents interested in membership and opportunities to get involved in PTA committees or supporting the schools in some capacity – LCPTAMembership@gmail.com
- For LC district leadership + school staff to communicate with the PTA – email@example.com
- For community members interested in partnering with the PTA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For members wishing to share ideas or concerns - LCPTAMembership@gmail.com
September 2022 newsletter – (coming soon!)