Parents play an important role in providing support and building the confidence of their children. Parents and schools need to work together for the betterment of the students.
- What personal information does Google collect?
- How does Google use this information?
- Does Google use student personal information for users in K-12 schools to target advertising?
- Can my child share information with others using the Google Workspace for Education account?
- Will Google disclose my child’s personal information?
- What choices do I have as a parent or guardian?
- What if I have more questions or would like to read further?