Lewis Central uses a product called "Pick a Time" to schedule conferences throughout the year. Links and information pertaining to the format of conferences will be updated here as we get closer to the next conference.
Registration for the October 2022 parent-teacher conferences will begin on September 30, 2022.
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push "Login/Create Account".
- Fill in the required fields and register.
If you've previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
- For the October 2022 conferences, you will have the option of choosing in-person or virtual conferences. If you chose virtual, a Google Meet link will be shared with you. This link will be unique to the meeting with your child's teacher.
- Once you choose your child's building, you will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
- Click on a square to schedule that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the name of your student.
- Click on “Create Appointment”.
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
- You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your email and password. Click the "Change Time" button and choose a new time.
- To cancel your appointment from a computer, select the "Your Schedule" option and then select the Cancel button next to your appointment.
- To cancel your appointment from a mobile phone, select the green menu option to the left of your name. Then select the green "Your Schedule" option to see your appointments. You will need to scroll to the right-hand side to see the Cancel button.
- If you choose virtual, Pick a Time will send you a specific link for your conference. Please use that link to connect with teachers at the time of your child's conference. The link will be re-sent the week of your child's conference. While the link will start with pickatime.com, you will be redirected to a Google Meet link during your conference.
If you have any questions, please call the school.